Monday, December 14, 2009

Is it Still Called Cheating When it's Ghost Sex?

I had a question posed to me in light of the Tiger Woods scandal and I am going to pose it to you.
Many believe it is cheating when a man or women has sex with another person when they are married or in a committed relationship. I say many because I have also know of couple that have open relationships where they do have sex with someone else outside their relationship. It’s ok cause both partners except this as part the open relationship.
We here in the paranormal biz have known about Ghost sex for a long long time. Not many are willing to talk about it, but I am and have on many interviews and shows I have done.
My question to you is do you consider it cheating when you have sex outside of a committed relationship with a ghost, spirit, entity or a demon? As you know at times you and the spirits can become mega attached to each other. I’d love to hear your take on this fascinating subject.
I’ve included my website link. So you can get to know me better.
http://www.ccthehuntress.com
Love ya,
CC

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi CC, I have to say that I really dont like it. Its bad enough to have to "give in" to keep the peace, or "give up" thru force, but to not even see whats coming is unsettling.
However, I do not think its cheating. Ive never heard of anyone liking it...have you?

Aaron said...

I don't think of it in terms of paranormal/normal. If you openly try to receive something sexual from a spirit (or a living being), then yes that would be cheating, but if you were raped, whether it be by a ghost or a living person, that of course would not be cheating. I think it's as simple as that!